13 April 2009

Little Passengers

On Saturday I tuned up the brakes on my Xtracycle and Cross Check, now that the foul winter weather has taken its toll on the brake pads. I also added a new rear fender to the Xtracycle made from a coroplast campaign sign I found in a ditch post-election. I needed to test ride the setup, and decided to give Tula her first ride in the PeaPod seat.

It was biting cold in the damp 45°F air, but she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact...

I'm pretty sure she loves it! Now I need to finish my Snapdeck hack so that my 3 year-old can ride behind the PeaPod. More to follow!

3 comments:

melanie said...

She's getting so big! I already want to come home-- do you have to make it worse? ;)

Mum said...

That is awesome, will have to give that bike a try while I visiting. Tula looks get showing off the placement of the peapod seat, big girl!

Carrie said...

Looking forward to seeing your hack! I'm thinking I might like stoker bars for my 4yo and a seat behind that for the baby? I just know the oldest would love some handlebars!