Here's how 2011 turned out:
- Rode 2,137 miles, exceeding the 2,011 mile goal.
- Raised $2,000 for Courage Classic, missing my $3K goal.
- Remodeled guest room on schedule, subsequently had more time to ride.
- Spent less time on the internet? Maybe. I deleted my FB account in December to clean the slate for 2012.
So, not a bad year, but I had some hiccoughs. My injury on Day 3 of the Courage Classic kept me from riding my first cyclocross season. But after some physical therapy and a fitting at Tacoma Bike, I'm ready to properly ride into the New Year.
|Out with the old...|
|In with the new.|
- Ride 2,012 miles.
- Run 100 miles.
- Race cross with Team Tacoma Cyclocross.
- Volunteer at 2nd Cycle.
Good Luck with your 2012 goals and Happy New Year from TBR!