06 April 2016

Missing Pages

Over the years I've used this blog as a place to document our bicycle adventures.  Even though 2015 was a big year for us on bikes, I didn't get a single thing posted. I won't attempt to go back and fill in the blank, but I am disappointed that I won't have TBR to use a a reference for 2015 - Tacoma's Year of the Bike.

Moving forward, I will make a renewed effort to get a few photos posted now and then in more of a micro-blog style. I used to feel like Tacoma needed to be showcased as a good town for bikes and wanted to help promote what the city had to offer. Now I just need to try and keep up with my family and our memory-making days on two wheels. Tune-in or tune-out; either way TBR is getting a tune-up.





1 comment:

beverleyperkins said...

Haha, no. The first two feet were found in the same week. They were both right feet and found in different places. Somebody would have said at the beginning of the year that we would win the league tournament and get another banner on our gym wall, I don know if I would have believed it, he said. Was rough at the beginning of the season with injuries. But our guys kept bouncing back.

If you were waiting for Charles Oakley and James Dolan to let bygones Coach Outlet Clearance Sale be bygones, don't hold your breath. In the latest episode of turmoil for the Jordan Shoes For Sale beleaguered Best Yeezys team, the ex Knicks forward filed a lawsuit against the Knicks' owner and his Madison Square Garden Company, accusing MK Outlet Online Dolan of baselessly taking out his "petty insecurities" on Oakley. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet District court in New York, Ray Ban Outlet and it stems from the Coach Outlet Online February incident Cheap Michael Kors Handbags in which Oakley was forcibly removed from a Knicks Clippers game at MSG...